Early Adopter Pricing Announced09 Jul 2012
On 8th August 2012, the free beta of Locale will end. A limited number of Early adopter accounts are now available.
We'd like to thank the hundreds of beta testers for helping us shape and develop Locale over the past 18 months.
So, before we announce our full plans and pricing in August, we've created a special crazy-low-thank-you-beta-tester plan.
Just €12 a month buys ..
- 5 projects
- Unlimited locales
- Unlimited collaborators
- Unlimited translations
- Access to this plan for life
- Our continued development and support of Locale
How to upgrade
- Sign in to your Locale account
- Visit your profile page
- Select the billing tab
- Click the upgrade button
You'll be able to set up a monthly credit card subscription which you can cancel at any time.
Need more than 5 projects?
- Sign in and get in touch using the help button.
What will happen on August 8th?
- Projects associated with upgraded accounts will continue to function just as they are now.
- Projects associated with accounts which have not been upgraded will no longer be available.
- Project owners should download their translation files before August 8th.
- During August, we'll announce our full range of plans and prices, and this plan will no longer be available.
Who should pay?
Project owners with private projects should upgrade today to continue using Locale and keep their projects active.
Who doesn't need to pay?
Translators and developers who are not project owners will continue to have free access to Locale. Project owners of public projects also don't need to pay.
Feedback, comments, questions?
Sign in and get in touch using the help button.